Tuesday, October 14, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT 01:



















Thanks to contribution of passionate friends, this blog have rare and precious stuff not easily found on the web at today.

Sometimes sending me rare covers and/or info, sometimes sending me precious movies!

This blog is free at today (any gain got from host-sites is really little, just to cover the minimum costs for to keep up this work).

I've still many stuff to post. Feel free to download all stuff for free, but, if you like this blog, don't forget sometimes to help with a little contribute (read the right hand coloumn) or sharing with me rare and precious stuff!!

Thanks to all!! ;)




1 comment:

TELL US ABOUT THIS POST, REPORT ANY ISSUES, OR REQUEST THE UPDATE TO THE NEW PREVIEW / WATCH-ONLINE FEATURES.
YOUR COMMENT WILL BE REVIEWED AND POSTED WITH AN ADMIN RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS.

PURCHASE A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP VIA ONE OF THESE BANNERS TO SUPPORT THIS BLOG

fileboom.me keep2share.cc publish2.me Join FileFactory!

START MONETIZING DIGITAL CONTENT USING ONE PLATFORM WITH FILEBOOM, KEEP2SHARE, TEZFILES, PUBLISH2

moneyplatform.biz