Sunday, November 9, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT 02:




















I fixed all download-links troubles for now.

This is the last time, I'm bored: If FB/K2S host continue with file deletions and with his moneygrabber action, I'll have to change definitively file host soon!

Please report me any deleted link.



If you prefer contact me privately, use the CONTACT FORM or send me a PM on a forum linked in the friends list 
(in the right column)


P. S. for all the stupid "business men" / envious: you cannot stop me, I will continue to post such valuable material that deserves to be shared and not be reduced to a ridiculous business as you doing! Do you understand?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US ABOUT THIS POST, REPORT ANY ISSUES, OR REQUEST THE UPDATE TO THE NEW PREVIEW / WATCH-ONLINE FEATURES.
YOUR COMMENT WILL BE REVIEWED AND POSTED WITH AN ADMIN RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS.

PURCHASE A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP VIA ONE OF THESE BANNERS TO SUPPORT THIS BLOG

fileboom.me keep2share.cc publish2.me Join FileFactory!

START MONETIZING DIGITAL CONTENT USING ONE PLATFORM WITH FILEBOOM, KEEP2SHARE, TEZFILES, PUBLISH2

moneyplatform.biz