Thursday, April 14, 2016

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHARE SOMETHING?

In my experience of poster on the forums and from over two years on this blog, I see that many people wish to give their own contribution by sharing movies, pics, upgrades, cover, info, improvements, etc... Many prefer remain anonymous! And of course, I always respected their privacy!

This is a great way to improve a database of the type of fetish that we love!
Many passionate friends have gave their really precious contribution!


SO, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO SHARE:

- To sharing movies / photo-sets, the better way it's to contact me privately: you may send to me FILEBOOM links, MEGA links, or FREE links of any host. Otherwise you may also upload as Co-Partner directly on my Moneyplatform account.

- If your sharing is inherent to topics posted on the forum Thinking Brown you can post there, also as not registered user.

- You can post a comment on any post of this blog also as anonymous.













I repeat, but this blog it's nothing without you!
No one slogan, only passion!
Thanks to all, I remember of all you!

And of course thanks to all the visitors (also who dislike this blog), followers, curious
, customers.... leeches.. ;) ...... to all the SCAT/FETISH LOVERS!!

El

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL US ABOUT THIS POST, REPORT ANY ISSUES, OR REQUEST THE UPDATE TO THE NEW PREVIEW / WATCH-ONLINE FEATURES.
YOUR COMMENT WILL BE REVIEWED AND POSTED WITH AN ADMIN RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS.

PURCHASE A PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP VIA ONE OF THESE BANNERS TO SUPPORT THIS BLOG

fileboom.me keep2share.cc publish2.me Join FileFactory!

START MONETIZING DIGITAL CONTENT USING ONE PLATFORM WITH FILEBOOM, KEEP2SHARE, TEZFILES, PUBLISH2

moneyplatform.biz